1. All graphics are Copyright ©Friendly Tags.
2. Please do not claim them as your own creations.
3. Do not alter the graphic in any way.
Don’t use the graphics, tubes or lineart for redistribution or scrapbooking.
Please don’t share our graphics in any groups or forums.
You may only use the tags bought here for your personal use.
You may show them off in signatures at forums or on your site
with a no right click script and a no drag and drop script.
Tubes can be used to create sigtags, premades, websets and stationnaries.
You may NOT use tubes to make sets of tube pack or built dollmaker.
You need to color your own. Bases can’t be used in dollmaker
you may use any of our outlines bases and color your own to use for it.
Bases you color yourself do not need to be clothed to be used.
Precolored bases may be tubed but must be clothes. Precolored hair and clothes can only be use to
create sigtags, premades, layout and stationnaries, but not to be included in collections or dollmakers.
for clarification before proceeding at Swannie@friendlytags.com
4. Payment is made throught PayPal
5. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN!
6. Please provide a text link or logo link on the page
where you will show off your tags.
Tubes & Lineart Terms
1. Do not offer the lineart/tubes as is, they are not allowed for distribution to others in the original form. You must create something with them, such as a sigtag, pre-made, layout or other such items. And you can make profit out of them.
2. You may not alter the size or color unless stated differently
in the terms of a specific tube.
3. You may flip or animate the tubes.
4. If you want to tube our lineart you have to obtain one of our licenses.
Do not offer your tubes AS IS. To learn more about our licenses go to license in the menu.
5. Make sure to credit all the time the outlines from FTC and if it is a collaboration outlines please credit them also.
AT NO TIME ARE YOU ALLOWED TO PUT ANYTHING FROM FRIENDLY TAGS IN A CD COLLECTION. IF YOU WANT TO USE IT FOR COMMERCIAL USE SUCH AS SCRAPBOOKING, CROSS STITCHING PATTERNS OR TO PUT OUR GRAPHICS ON CLOTHING, SUCH AS SHIRT YOU WILL NEED A COMMERCIAL LICENSE FOR IT. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
You must not under any circumstances share your login info with anyone if I catch you doing so I will ban you from my site and there will be no refund.
New rules edited
We do not tolerate that you offer “AS IS” outlines from FTC, meaning it CANNOT
be resold on purchasers site or put in the purchaser’s member site as outlines.
Our outlines may never be auction either “AS IS”.
We do not tolerate that you offer “AS IS” tubes, meaning it CANNOT be resold on purchasers
site or put in the purchaser’s member site as tubes.
Our tubes may never be auction either “AS IS”.
If you have a tube license you can offer tubes made by you from our outlines.
In no time ANY MEMBER can offer “AS IS” of anything from FTC.
You are not allowed to edit anything at FTC and claim it as your own.
What if I sell my site what happen with my content made with FTC outlines?
The new owner may keep it in the member area the finish product made by the old owner.
No way the new owner can use the outlines collected by the old owner.
If the new owner wants to continue coloring or tubing they need to buy a membership and a tube license.
Thanks for taking the time to read our new terms.